Sunday 15 June 2014

ATTENTION!

So whats all this special news that I've been barking on about? Well, the good news is that I'm now taking on new clients and will be advertising this for the first time on both my Twitter page and my Facebook page!


A lot of you do follow me on twitter (@GymForWomen), so I'm very excited to be sharing this news with you and hopefully I can help YOU, get the results you want.


My name is Hadee (pronounced Had..ee), I'm based in Enfield, North London, and as you've probably guessed, I'm a personal trainer who has a huge passion for health, fitness and helping people feel better about themselves! Not only will I help you reach your goals, but i will also help you make better food choices and teach you that life is about being satisfied, not deprived. But, don't take my word for it, here's a bit of feedback from some of the ladies I've 
recently trained...

Gill (@GillEJennings);

"As a wife and mother of two boys I would always make excuses to avoid going to the gym and knew I needed someone that would help me get fit and healthy. Hadee was just the person. Not only has he helped me lose inches, he's educated me about the right foods to eat when training and that I don't need to look at the scales to see results. I won't lie, the sessions were tough and even induced some tears but for me personally, that just made me mentally and physically stronger. Results so far: 1 inch off top arms, 1 inch off thighs, 1 inch off chest & 2.5 inches off waist........I can't thank Hadee enough!"

Caroline (@Carolinesarge1);

"I would highly recommend Hadee as a personal trainer. I discussed my goals with him and he helped me fully achieve them through motivating sessions which included High Intensity Interval Training and intense weight training. The sessions were challenging, fun and effective and I noticed results in just a few weeks. I have also learnt new techniques and exercises which have helped me to further achieve my goals and gain confidence in my body."

I also train couples. Here's some more feedback...

Edmund & Fiona (@EQBooty & @Fiona_EQ);


"Despite leading what we would say was a 'healthy' lifestyle, we knew that we still had a lot of improvements to make. Initially seeing Hadee on a 10 session basis it quickly skyrocketed to over 30 as we saw such radical differences in not only our bodies but also in our diets and general well being. Even though we were having joint sessions, Hadee tailored sessions to each of our strengths and spent dedicated time on each of us making sure we were pushing ourselves to the max! I couldn't even do one full press up when I started and now I am doing 20! EQ has built muscle to rival even Hadee's!

We are super impressed and don't plan on stopping anytime soon - seeing the results week after week its hard not to get addicted!


Thanks for being an excellent trainer, a fantastic support and all round cool guy (despite the ridiculous football talk I have to endure)"

Rebekah & Robin Richards (@MrsPacco & @Paccodiddly);

"I have always been a gym bunny, but knew nothing of my capabilities until I started being trained by Hadee. My current work commitments mean I work a lot of evenings however seeing Hadee just once a week, I noticed a huge difference in my body shape, strength and general outlook on training. 
 
Rather than going to the gym out of guilt and sometimes getting a bit bored or complacent during a workout, I really enjoy sessions with Hadee. The actual session is hard work but really enjoyable and I know it will make a difference on my body shape. Hadee ensures he knows what you want to achieve with his sessions and the exercises he puts together will generate the best results for you. 

 
My sessions are joint sessions with my husband Robin and Hadee knows how to get us competing with each other to get the best from each sessions.
 
 
No matter how tired we are after a long day at work, we know we will leave Hadee’s session feeling great, even after 8 sets of burpees....
 
 
They say using a personal trainer is a luxury rather than a necessity however in my mind, a good personal trainer is an investment. Training with Hadee keeps me happy and healthy and if that is not a necessity, I don’t know what is!"

...and to all the men reading this, yes, I also train males too! Again, here's some feedback...

Luke (@LME_90);




"Since coming back from surgery I have found it hard getting back to lifting heavy weights due to a fear of re-injury and de-conditioning. Since training with Hadee I have managed to improve all aspects of my training. As a result of his vast knowledge and very demanding, but rewarding training plans I have managed to lose fat, gain muscle and get a lot stronger. Not only have I improved my fitness but the way I approach eating has completed changed. The emphasis Hadee places on healthy eating is key to building a strong foundation and aids consistent performance! 

During my time training with Hadee I have also managed to achieve a man of the match performance at Allianz Park for Enfield Ignatians RFC (EIRFC), secure first team captaincy and continue to achieve personal bests in the gym every week."

Sam Emery;



"When I first started training all that i had in my mind was "I want a 6 pack!". I tried all sorts of training programmes but they never seemed to work. Since training with Hadee he showed me that it's not only about how you look, its about maintaining a healthy diet, keeping fit and performance! I have to thank him greatly for his hard work that he's put into me and it's paid off massively as I now have 7 caps for the record beating Cyprus rugby team and I'm a regular outfit for this team."


So, if you are currently looking for a professional, approachable, enthusiastic personal trainer in North London, look no further. Simply state your interest by sending me an email at Hadee@GymForWomen.co.uk for more info.

To those who don't live near me, but are still interested in my services, I also do very affordable meal and exercise plans tailored around you and your goals.



Again if you are interested, send me an email at Hadee@GymForWomen.co.uk

Thank you all for reading and for following me on Twitter/Facebook. I look forward to helping as many of you as possible.

Hadee x


No comments:

Post a Comment