Friday 17 June 2016

My 10min transformation!

This was definitely one of the most popular posts I've done, so I thought I'd upload it onto my blog (it is about a year old, but the message is still ever so important today). Enjoy!

We all love a good transformation, but so many of us get disheartened when "person A" looks absolutely flawless in just 2-4 weeks.

"Why can't that be me?"

"What am I doing wrong?"

The answer is, you're probably not doing anything wrong, progress takes time. The problem with many (not all) of these transformations is that they aren't always what they seem. 

There are many tricks to making a transformation look amazing & that's what I'm showing you here.

Here's my transformation. This took me just... 10 minutes (after my huge breakfast)! Yes, 10 minutes!



Let me tell you how...

Before photo:
1) I'm on holiday, so I went a bit OTT at breakfast. So I was absolutely stuffed & bloated.
2) I dimmed the bathroom lights.
3) I stood in a way that would make my tummy poke out.
4) Boom, there's the before photo.

After photo:
1) I used the toilet (sorry to be crude)
2) I turned the lights on
3) I done a few press ups & dips for a little pump
4) I sprayed on a bit of lotion.
5) I stood under the lights.
6) I flexed.
7) After photo done!

Now if I said I done this in 6 weeks, everyone would want my "diet secrets". 

So many others try to trick you into believing their supplements will speed up your success. But reality is, there's no short cut for hard work & there is no quick fix. So don't believe everything you see online!

Hadee

*Disclaimer: This doesn't go for ALL the transformations you see online. I was simply raising awareness of the tricks used by some people to get you to buy their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment